Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Vulnerable Sector Checks – Canada

Vulnerable Sector Checks -RCMP

We recently completed the testing and administration portion of the vulnerable screening services and as a result we are now able to do fingerprinting for this purpose. There is a slight difference from processing regular fingerprint submissions in that the results need to be returned to a police station. It’s not so bad because any police station will do. But not all are interested in participating because some still prefer to perform their own vulnerable sector checks. Allowing private companies to do vulnerable sector checks is somewhat new.

Vulnerable Sector Checks – Canada

The National Pardon Centre is one of only 4 direct connect clients of the RCMP in Canada. We are a direct connect client which means we have our own server connected directly to RCMP civil fingerprinting in Ottawa.

Vulnerable Sector Checks –  National Pardon Centre

If you need vulnerable sector check and fingerprinting services and you live in Montreal, Toronto or Calgary we would be happy to help out. Drop by one of our walk in centers and get this going today.

About Michael Ashby

Michael Ashby is Co-Founder and Communications Director for the National Pardon Centre. Get in touch with Michael by sending an email to or calling extension 227.Michael Ashby est le co-fondateur et le directeur des communications au Centre du Pardon national. Contactez Michael par email au ou par téléphone au poste 227.


  • W. Scott Cutting says:

    I require a Vulnerable Sector search for employment, for a job in Ontario. I am currently in Montreal, but also a resident of Alberta>Where do I obtain this, and what are the costs?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

newspaper templates - theme rewards