Can’t Go There? Get a Waiver

Below is a pleasant looking holiday destination. Unfortunately you are not allowed to travel to Hawaii with a criminal record. The law prevents you from crossing the border. If you are in this situation give us a call before trying to enter the United States. You will either need a Canadian pardon or a US waiver before going and we would be happy to let you know which one is right for you.

Travelling to Hawaii with a criminal record is against the law.


Leave A Comment

Recent Posts

Contact Us